Saturday 4 August 2012

I've been Blogging for How Long Now?



This is my 100th Blog post, fook me, who knew I'd last this long or get this far. I'm kinda chuffed to bits actually.

I think this is a bit of a milestone in a Bloggers life, no? I also recently hit 20000 views. I dunno, yeah I think it is going well. So what next? I feel like maybe I should evolve after this? More video? Try to win some awards? Finally show Husbands face?

I don't know but I do know I'm not going anywhere, y'all are stuck with me for many more.

Obligatory funny video, it's Oscars next for me, I can feel it in my bones.


GBM

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I look forward to your continuing adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on this great moment. sorry i haven't been buy real life got crazy for a moment but all is good. Loved the video and can't wait to see what else lays ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no problem Becca, I don't think I've been by also in last few days for similar reasons, hoping to check in with all my favsie Blogs tmr, off on a day trip today, whoop whoop.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the 100th post! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liane Greathead7 August 2012 at 19:38

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Liane, you are still my favorite :-D

      Delete